We’re excited to announce our HODL Airdrop.
BlockMesh is on a mission to connect the unconnected through a decentralized, cost-free communications network. To kickstart this process, we held one of, if not the, most successful ICOs out of Africa at the time — February 2018.
This is quite an accomplishment when you think back to the state of the crypto market then, as well as being an African tech-startup with little to no global exposure.
During the ICO process, we made a promise to participants of an airdrop for all Mesh Token (BMH) hodlers. As many of our #Meshies have been asking about the 30% Hodl airdrop we promised to our ICO participants, we’re finally ready to give you the nitty-gritty details.
1. All wallets with a balance on BlockStreetX will receive an airdrop of 15% of their token balance as a hodl reward.
2. This will include any and all BMH tokens in the wallet even if one has more than what was purchased in ICO, there’s no limit.
3. There will be a second hodl reward of another 15% airdrop before March 2019 on the new balance in one’s wallet, effectively meaning each #Meshie will be given more than the promised 30% additional tokens.
4. The date for the airdrop is randomised and will take place at any time between 1 December 2018 and 28 February 28, 2019. So, we suggest you keep your BMH in the BlockStreetX wallet to make sure you don’t miss it.
5. The airdrop will only happen on BlockStreetX. This obviously implies that if you’ve moved your BMH out of BlockStreetX that you should then move it back if you’d like to participate in the airdrop.
6. BlockStreetX withdrawals are subject to standard fees in ETH.
As always, find out more on our website and by joining our Telegram group and send any questions or comments to us on Twitter.